The best dreams happen when you are awake.

Check Availability


Inclusive in Rates

  • Pick-up and drop off at the island’s airport, helipad or sea port
  • Welcome drinks & snacks
  • Three times per week maid service & pool cleaning
  • Full high speed Wi-Fi internet access throughout the property
  • BluEros Signature toiletries

Smiley face
Calendar Updated on 2024, February 23 at 07:33 pm

Available  
Unavailable

   

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

June 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

July 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

August 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

September 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

October 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

November 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

Additional Services

  • Daily breakfast or live-in chef for snacks, drinks and three meals per day if requested
  • Baby sitting services
  • Chauffeured car service or car rental arrangements
  • Island tours and sightseeing
  • Dinner reservations and concert bookings
  • Sailboat or yacht rentals with professional skipper
  • Spa massage and Yoga classes on the premises or in town
  • Casino visit at the local casino of Syros
  • Executive event planning
  • Wedding reception planning and catering on the premises for up to 150 guests

Payment Terms

An advance payment of 30% is required to guarantee the booking. The remaining 70% must be paid six weeks before arrival.

Cancellation Policy

Any cancellation from the time of booking will be debited as a no show fee equivalent to the booking deposit (30%).
Cancellations that take place six weeks before arrival and following that date, will be debited a total no show fee equivalent to the total rental cost.

Refundable Security Deposit

€3,000 in cash upon arrival, in order to offset for the loss or damage of the property’s content. The deposit is returned in full on check-out date, if no damages have occurred.

Exclusive Offers

For long-term rentals of more than one month, further discounts are available depending on the season. Please contact us for more details.

Follow us



tripadvisor